I haven’t drank coffee since Louie left town, but I’m going to start drinking mocha again.
According to Dr. Mercola:
- Coffee exerts a protective effect against type 2 diabetis and reduces blood glucose levels.
- Coffee may significantly cut your risk of Parkinson’s disease and protect against Alzheimer’s disease.
- Coffee may decrease the risk of prostate, liver, kidney and colorectal cancer.
- Coffee may reduce heart rhythm problems and risk of stroke.
- Coffee has a beneficial effect on the pulmonary function of nonsmokers and increases metabolic activity and/or numbers of beneficial bacteria in your gut.
For details and videos please read Mounting Evidence Suggests Coffee May Actually Have Therapeutic Health Benefits
I just have to be careful not to overdue it. I love mocha and coffee with whipped cream and it’s so addicting. Sure wish we could get some fresh roasted coffee as Louie used to sell it.