This Saturday at the Community Church in Meadview
540 W. Hualapai (follow the signs)
9 am to 2 pm.
The gardening club & co-op is selling various plants, provides free literature and FREE DVDs with the incredible documentary Genetic Roulette, the Gamble of our Lives.
We’ll also have a table for High Desert Permaculture with some of our organically grown plants, seeds, amendments, diatomaceous earth for non toxic insect control and gardening accessories.
25% of our PLANT sales will be donated to the High Desert Gardening Club:
- Palo Verde 2 – 3 ft tall (fast growing and extremely drought tolerant trees)
- Rosemary in 1 gallon pots (native and rabbits won’t eatthem)
- Aloes in various sizes and varieties (everybody should have at least one aloe for medicinal use)
- Various organic lettuce, kale and mustard seedlings ready to transplant
- Lettuce bowls planted with organic lettuce, kale and mustard seedlings
- Various houseplants (they clean the air and remove toxins from carpets, furniture, etc.)
- Premium organic cocoa powder (GOOD for the heart!) and organic coconut oil (great for cooking and skin care).
Lots of FREE literature and advice.
Yes, you CAN grow salad through winter here and a simple raised bed provides for many much more delicious and healthy salads than you could ever buy at any store!
If you have ANY questions about gardening and food, please stop by and ask.
FYI, in case you’re wondering why you don’t see our ads in the Meadview News anymore, COM refuses to run the ads for the gardening club and Jose’s services because I am “against the MCA”:
The fact that I run the gardening club kept this ad out of the Meadview News. We had been advertising in the Meadview News for about two years and ever since I started the gardening club, our ads were primarily for club meetings and I included Jose’s services because we paid for the ads with our personal funds.
I’ll elaborate on the future of COM in another post and I hope they’re not going to refuse Canyon’s End’s ads because the gardening club meets there.