Last time I went to the fire board meeting in Meadview someone stole my hat!
So be aware and watch your stuff.
Also, my hat got stolen was because they LOCKED the entrance door and I couldn’t get back in after I got something from my truck.
The fire board meetings MUST be open to the public and I hope they will leave the door UNLOCKED this time.
The meeting starts at 1:30 pm and here is the agenda:
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
August 15, 2016
PURSUANT TO A.R.S. §38.431.02
Notice is hereby given to the general public that the Lake Mohave Ranchos Fire District (“LMRFD”) Governing Board will hold a meeting on MONDAY, August 15, 2016 at 1:30 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Meadview Civic Association, located at 247 E. Meadview Blvd., Meadview, AZ. The Board may vote to go into executive session on any agenda item, pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(3) for legal advice with the District’s attorney on matters as set forth in the agenda item. Board Members or other participants may attend by telephonic conference. The following topics, and any variables thereto, will be subject to Board consideration, discussion, approval, or other action. All items are set for possible action.
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Approval of the minutes: July 18, 2016 Public Meeting Minutes (Amended 7-27-16) & July 27, 2016 Special Meeting Minutes (Amended 7-27-16).
- Approval of monthly financial reports for July 2016
- REPORTS – The governing body may not propose, discuss, deliberate or take legal action on this matter unless the specific matter is properly identified on the agenda. Therefore, action taken as a result of the said reports will be limited to directing staff to study the matter or scheduling the matter for further consideration and decision at a later date.
- Fire Chief’s report on operational matters. Steve Berg
- Discussion and/or possible action re: approval of the rental agreement between Meadview Civic Association (“MCA”) and Lake Mohave Ranchos Fire District (LMRFD).
- Discussion and/or possible action re: approval of credit cards for the District.
- Discussion and/or possible action re: discussion and/or decision of possible override of $3.25 tax cap, possible use of a tax cap of up to $3.50; possible decision to place the matter on the November ballot.
- Discussion and/or possible action re: “Pay It Early” campaign.
- Discussion and/or possible action re: Mohave County Board of Supervisors meeting and discussion about County Warrants and/or Private Warrants.
- Discussion and/or possible action re: steps for Volunteer Program Status update.
- Discussion and/or possible action re: consideration of possible annexation of parcel #_______ . NONE
- CALL TO THE PUBLIC
A public body may make an open call to the public during a public meeting, subject to reasonable time, place and manner restrictions, to allow individuals to address the public body on any issue within the jurisdiction of the public body. At the conclusion of an open call to the public, individual members of the public body may respond to criticism made by those who have addressed the public body, may ask staff to review a matter or may ask that a matter be put on a future agenda. However, members of the public body shall not discuss or take legal action on matters raised during an open call to the public unless the matters are properly noticed for discussion and legal action.
- CONSIDERATION OF ITEMS for the agenda of the LMRFD’s next scheduled meeting and or a special meeting called by the Governing Board for the purpose of carrying out its powers and duties.
If any disabled person needs any type of accommodation, please notify the LMRFD prior to the scheduled meeting time.
Date and time of next meeting: September 19, 2016 at 1:30pm at the Dolan Springs Chamber of Commerce, located at 16154 Pierce Ferry Road, Dolan Springs, AZ 86441.
Public meeting agenda dated and posted location Lake Mohave Ranchos Fire District 16126 Pierce Ferry Rd., Dolan Springs, AZ. At: 4:23pm Local Time By: NS.