We’ll be open Saturday from noon to 4 pm and Sunday from 9 am to 2 pm.
We’ll have limited quantities of
- organic grapefruit, conventional oranges and lemons
- lettuce, chard, green onions and mustard
- Lundberg organic brown rice
- Swanson organic chocolate powder and coconut oil
- BioKleen dish soap and laundry detergent
- seed planting strips and pots
- strawberry plants in 1-gallon pots
- prickly pear leaves (for salad or to plant)
- aloes, rosemary, oregano
- lettuce seedlings
Sign up for the Lake Mead Community Association ($5/year) and get 20-30% discounts at the farmstand, be eligible for our co-op and reserve your orders of locally grown organic veggies and salad!